As the Front Office Coordinator, this role is the first point of contact for anyone arriving at our Mailchimp HQ. Handling the flow of guests and employees through the reception area in a professional and welcoming way, ensuring that all office supply needs are met, and running all front desk tasks with efficiency and proactiveness are key expectations for this role. As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make our guests and employees alike feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
Our ideal candidate is customer-service oriented and goes above and beyond with any request or task given to them. Creating an experience at a world-class level for our internal and external customers is top of mind. They should have excellent communication skills and a good balance of confidence and humility. A strong work ethic, ability to be simultaneously detailed and fast, organizational prowess, curiosity, and willingness to learn are key. They are an engaging, welcoming individual who is able to juggle multiple situations and tasks with a smile, putting hospitality at the forefront of their every day. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately through Mailchimp's sign-in process, and assisting them as needed and partnering with other Reception Coordinators
- Keeps a clean and organized front desk and reception area
- Assists heavily in maintaining a secure and safe workplace by enforcing security procedures and consistent monitoring of entrance area
- Inventory, manage, order and stock office supplies for the mailroom and assist in ordering company wide shipments of supplies
- Responsible for business related faxing/scanning
- General administrative duties as needed
- Assist Office Management team members with scheduled activities (i.e. catering, deliveries, etc..)
- Receives and sorts mail daily, receives and signs for shipments, and courier management
- Responsible for shipping all outgoing business related packages and letters both domestically and internationally
- Manages parking validations and access badge inventory, working proactively with Facilities Team to ensure both are on hand when needed
- Supports continuity and consistency in service from the front desk by documenting, creating, and keeping any relevant policies/procedures/manuals at the front desk up to date
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the Office Management team by accomplishing related projects and tasks as needed
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience in a receptionist role or similar client-focused position.
- Passion for being the first contact point of the Mailchimp office space experience
- Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, responsiveness and exceptional customer service skills.
- Solutions-focused individual who is always looking for opportunities to improve the organization and solve problems.
- An excellent communicator who seeks first to understand, then to be understood.
- Able to handle multiple initiatives while meeting all deadlines.
- Strong team player. Collaborates well with other team members.
- Ability to be resourceful, flexible and proactive in dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Takes initiative with an incredible attention to detail.
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well with others in all capacities within the company
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Communicates openly and directly. Adjusts communications to level of audience. Responds professionally and quickly.
- Highly-organized with the ability to solve problems, organize systems, and establish procedures.
- Schedule-oriented and calendar-driven
- Ability to navigate tasks involving sensitive information
- Proficient Mac or PC skills to include Google Suite
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. https://www.mailchimp.com