Job Locations US-NY-Massena
ID 2020-6534 Type Full-Time Shift 12 Hour Shift Details 12 Hr. Variable Hours 7pm-7am Category Registered Nurse Job Location : Address 1 Hospital Drive Required Level Associate's Degree Required Field Nursing Preferred Level Bachelor's Degree Preferred Field Nursing Licensure /Certification Required: Current, unrestricted New York State registered professional nursing license, | AHA BLS Upon Hire | AHA PALS within 6 months of hire | TCAR recommended | | | | Preferred: American Nurses Credentialing Center certification Contract NYSNA Date Posted 7/2/2020
The registered nurse provides assessment, care planning and direct delivery of treatment utilizing professional nursing care processes in a patient and family centered manner in accordance with licensure and regulatory scope and standards, and established hospital policies, procedures and protocols.
1. Performs a comprehensive patient assessment to identify patient and family needs.
2. Develops and implements a comprehensive plan of care involving the patient and the family.
3. Performs and documents direct patient and family centered care and patient education according to nursing standards of practice.
4. Identifies and responds to patient conditions to achieve positive patient outcomes.
5. Performs discharge planning to ensure safe and appropriate transition of care.
6. Directs and delegates care provided by unlicensed team members.Provides world class customer service to patients and families.
Preferred: One year of post-licensure practice as a registered professional nurse