We are currently seeking a FULL-TIME or PART-TIME BCBA to join our growing team.
- Must possess a BCBA Certification
- Master's degree in related field (e.g. ABA, Special Education, Psychology)
- Experience providing direct care to individuals with ASD
- Excellent salary PLUS
- $1,500(Full time)/$500 (Part Time) sign up bonus after 3 months of employment.
- **Bonus opportunities**
- Flexible schedule and strong administrative support
- Career growth opportunities
- CEU opportunities
- BCBA supervision provided
- Our employee benefits include; PTO, Health Insurance and Company Retirement With Employer Match(for 30+ hours)