Would you like to get paid for doing something you enjoy as much as a hobby?
Come join us and catch birds!
We've captured tens of thousands of birds across the nation, and we want you to join us.
Our motto: We Embrace New Adventures Daily!
Our diverse workforce consists of talented individuals of many different backgrounds and include hunters, trappers, wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts, biologists, recent college graduates, retired professionals, veterans, artists and more!
Meridian Bird Removal is seeking a Part-Time Bird Removal Technician who likes a challenge and is committed to seeing a job through to completion. The right candidate will have a strong passion for solving customers' problems. Our technicians address health and food safety issues created by birds.
- Lives within 50 Miles of Springfield, IL
- Commits to completing each job
- Solves problems
- Has a thirst for knowledge
- Has an appreciation for wildlife and nature
- Loves helping people
- Thrives independently yet can be part of a team
- Enjoys travelling
- Embraces adventure and challenge
- Permanent part-time position
Meridian Bird Removal is a dynamic, high-growth company that delivers guaranteed results for our customers. At Meridian, we provide innovative bird removal and management services for big box retailers, supermarkets, and distribution centers. Our specialties include our trademarked Bird-N-Free Live Capture System, Operational Process Analysis, and, Facility Assessment.
Meridian Bird Removal has been deemed an *Essential Business* by the Department of Homeland Security. That means we have a special responsibility to maintain our normal work schedule.
- This is a position that will be dispatched from your home
- You set your own 3 day schedule of availability
- Our most successful technicians are often on site at sunrise
- Each job challenges our technicians to adapt and overcome
- Help our customers solve their health and food safety issues
- Work in diverse settings ranging from small stores to large distribution centers
- We provide training of our patented capture process
- Many of our technicians earn $1,000-$1,500 per month with the opportunity to earn more as they attain company and personal goals
- Preventative health coverage option available
- Meridian supplies all your gear, which easily fits in a car
Check out our Careers Facebook Page:
Wildlife, Wildlife Removal, Birds, Ornithology, Meridian Bird Removal, Field Service, Technician, Meridian Wildlife, Animals, Animal Removal, Pest Control, Veterans, Veteran Jobs, Meridian, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Technician, Service Technician
Meridian Bird Removal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Meridian Bird Removal does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, core values, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR