Billing Specialist I - Correspondence Specialist
NTT DATA - Monroeville, PA
Full time, temporary contract (6+ month), temp to hire opportunity
Start date: 10/12/2020
Pay rate: $17.17/hour
Hours: Monday - Frida 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Billing Specialist/Correspondence Specialist to join our team. If you feel you are qualified by the description below, please apply for a chance to interview and discuss your skills & qualifications.
- Billing Specialist I will be responsible for qualifying, preparing and submitting claims to Medicare Part B, Major Medical and Medicaid.
- This position requires work within several different operating systems and web based programs to retrieve document images, collect supporting or additional information on fills and work claims through to resolution to ensure compliant, timely and accurate billing practices.
- Prior experience of performing reimbursement, collections or medical insurance billing
- Experience working in the banking industry
- Ability to multi-task, manage simultaneous projects, and prioritize task in a fast paced environment while displaying strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team environment
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required