POSITION SCOPE AND PURPOSE: Hands on molding and machine troubleshooting position. Responsible for the improved operational uptime of the facility and systems through an expanded Preventative Maintenance program.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Monitor and maintain preventative maintenance program through IQMS.
· Repair, adjust, maintain and re-assemble machines, mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
· Troubleshoot primary and secondary manufacturing equipment
· Troubleshoot, repair and fabricate production equipment; welding, cutting, assembly, painting, finishing.
· Regular attendance.
OTHER POSITION DUTIES:
· Troubleshoot and repair a variety of Injection Molding and Auxiliary support equipment, including but not limited to:
· Arburg, Van Dorn and Toyo Injection Molding Machines
· Ultrasonic Welders
· Multi-axis Industrial Robots
· Install and qualify above equipment as necessary
· Support and improve the Preventative Maintenance (PM) program
· Continuing education to update and expand skill set
· Document custom equipment and modifications
· Specify and order replacement components to maintain spare parts inventory
· Communicate with multiple departments in a professional, positive, team-oriented manner
· Operate a personal computer, utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Education in electrical and hydraulic training preferred.
· Minimum 5 years of experience to include maintaining injection molding machines.
- Hydraulic and Electrical proficiency
· ISO experience preferred
· Good troubleshooting and mechanical skills with ability to read blueprints.
· Strong background in hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical and robotics.
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Valid driver’s license