Florida - , FL
The In-House Fraud Investigator position collects data from social media sites and through background checks for clients and documents findings in the case management system.
- Conduct fraud investigations via social media including background checks and skip tracing
- Document all results of the investigation
- Draft investigative reports
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, legal studies or related field or private investigative school training
- Experience in related investigative experience and the knowledge of proprietary databases, report writing, and social media investigations is required.
- Strong attention to details
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong computer and internet skills
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a creative and rapid thinker
This position works in an office environment where temperatures are constant. Frequent prolonged periods of a stationary position. Constant operation of a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine/printer. Frequent communication via telephone and in person with clients, customers and co-workers.
Ethos Risk Services