At Lendmark Financial Services, we believe the success of our company is specifically attributable to the quality of our employees and their commitment to our customers. We value each customer and understand that people want to do business with people who care. That’s one way we differ from our competitors. We are proud of what we as a team have accomplished. We will always strive for improvement, our motto has been “Success is the only option.”
We are an Equal Opportunity and eVerify participating employer.
The Branch Manager Trainee (BMT) program consists of two phases. Upon successful completion of Phase I, trainees will be evaluated for progression into Phase II of the program. The BMT program is a great opportunity for college students or those who are new to the work force interested in developing the necessary skills to be a leader in the industry. All while learning in a friendly, fast-paced and highly supportive environment.
If selected to join the BMT Program, we offer a competitive salary and the following benefits:
- 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match
- Medical/Prescription Coverage
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And more
Consists of learning the basics of the consumer finance industry, this will include all phases of the branch operations. During Phase I trainees are expected to master the following competencies:
- Consumer finance basics, credit and non-credit products, fundamentals of credit extension, collection basics and account servicing, bankruptcy basics, providing client service, internal and external business development including sales
After completion of all self-study assignments, review of individual production requirements, trainees will be considered for acceptance into Phase II.
Phase II consists of learning how-to manage a consumer finance branch. During Phase II, trainees are expected to complete the following:
- Manage one phase of the branch operation every month for nine consecutive months
- Create monthly business plans related to each of the assigned activities
- Complete four independent relief assignments in four different branches
- Supervise and direct the monthly activities of all branch associates
- Travel with the AVP, Divisional Branch Coordinator on at least one full branch supervision
- Attend required leadership and development training classes
- HS Diploma or GED required; College Degree preferred
- Applicants MUST submit a separate written applicants for acceptance into this program.
- Applicants MUST have a willingness to relocate within a 45 miles radius of home branch
- Applicants MUST have the availability to travel for extended periods overnight as required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be familiar with Windows operating systems, web-based applications and internet protocol
- Industry-related experience
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
- Normal office environment
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight