Full-time: 4-5 days per week (anywhere from 30-40 hours)
Part-time: 2-4 days per week (anywhere from 15-28 hours)
Job Requirements: * Self-motivated, positive demeanor, energetic, great work ethic, lots of patience, great with children
- Good observation skills and judgment, as well as good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current therapy and evaluations (IEP) procedures to address a range of speech, language,
- voice, feeding skills etc.
- Previous experience with Pediatric Speech Therapy services in a schools setting is preferred – but not required
- Mild, Moderate & Severe
- PreK – High school
- License: GA
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCCs)--preferred but not required
- Clinical Fellows are considered – supervision available
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this SLP position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid at (678) 459-1140 or submit application below.
Local: (678) 459-1140
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled