At PermaTreat, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Our Service Technicians are committed to this purpose.
PermaTreat, as part of the Rollins Family of brands, is a Central and Northern Virginia pest management industry leader. We offer extensive training for our Service Technicians who deliver valuable service to customers every day.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out our position that can turn into so much more!
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Complete our award-winning paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operation of a pest control service route
- Install home services to include, but not limited to, attic remediation’s, crawlspace encapsulations, Gutter Guard, and radiant heat barrier for energy efficiency
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Communicate with customers by setting project expectations and walking them through the process to ensure satisfaction
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive, paid training
- Founded in 1967, PermaTreat is a Central and Northern Virginia residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- PermaTreat is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Skills : Teamwork: Required Advanced
Installation: Required Intermediate
Interpersonal: Required Intermediate
Customer Service: Required Intermediate
Communication: Required Intermediate
Flexibility: Required Intermediate
Problem Solving Ability: Required Intermediate
Follow Specifications: Required Intermediate
Driving: Required Intermediate
Behaviors : Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Motivation : Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Education : High School/GED
Experience : 0 years: Ability to work in the field independently and as a team
0 years: Ability to work indoors and outside during extreme weather
Licences & certifications Driver License