Location: Quantico, VA
Clearance: Secret (US Citizenship required)
- 8570 IAT Level II required (e.g. COMPTIA Security+ Certification)
- Experience working in the Department of Defense environment
- Excellent communications skills are required
- DOD USMC work experience preferred
Essential Functions: Technical Lead (Application Architect). Senior technical advisor to the customer. Leads technical team. Duties include defining and implementing life cycle software development processes and tools for the Marine Corps customer. The candidate will require a Secret clearance, an 8570 IAT II and a Bachelor’s in an IT related field. 8+ years of experience writing code using languages such as .Net, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net. 6+ years of experience using configuration management tools such as Maven, Subversion, GIT, or CVS. 4+ years RDBMS experience using databases such as SQL or Oracle. 6+ years implementing software development processes and tools. The work will be performed on-site in Quantico, VA.
- Database modeling and support using tools such as: Oracle, MySQL, or MS-SQL
- Configuration Management expertise using tools such as: Maven, Subversion, GIT, or CVS
- Integrated Development Environment expertise using tools such as: JDeveloper, Eclipse, or Visual Studio
- Microsoft Office and SQL Plus.
- 8 or more years of experience writing code using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net.
- Advanced ability to work with web-development tools for new applications
- Advanced understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- Advanced understanding of modern software design and development methodologies.
- Experience with multiple end-to-end release project life cycles.
- Demonstrated experience leading end-to-end implementation of a software development methodology, Agile Scrum preferred.
- Advanced understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
- Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Advanced experience implementing an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Expertise configuring and implementing software development tools.
- Strong understanding of Database Administration.
- Able to define quality and security standards.
- Good verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- General project management/team leader skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and subcontractors.
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
- DOD experience preferred.
- Familiarity with software maturity models (i.e. CMMI) and software engineering standards.
- Demonstrated experience deploying, maturing, and sustaining Software Lifecycle development processes.
- Knowledge of DISA Project Forge software development toolkit a plus
- Knowledge of ColdFusion 2016 a plus
- Knowledge of SSRS a plus
- Experience with DOD a plus
- Expert Knowledge of DISA Application Development STIGS
- Certified Agile Developer
- SAFe Agilist Certification
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Contact Information: Please send resumes to .