Enlivant is seeking an Administrative Coordinator
at Franklin Place in Sumner, WA
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous paid time off for eligible employees.
Development is one of our highest priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today!
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our visitors, residents, families and team members by generally being the first point of contact.
- Answers phone and greet all guests in the community
- Under the direction of the Executive Director, assists in compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures within the community
- Assists with coordinating new hire orientation and training / in-services for all team members
- Coordinates and assists in the administration and the accuracy of personnel records
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of one year of experience in customer service or an office support role
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential residents and their families, provide excellent customer service and follow-up to assist with meeting our residents and their families’ expectations
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant, Front Desk Receptionist or Office Coordinator role
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Exude confidence and self-awareness
- Engage personal style with strong interpersonal insight
- Exhibit listening and communication skills
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff, and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.