Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile Apps!
As a cyber security innovator, we are the leader in Mobile Application Security Testing. We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing. At NowSecure, we craft the industry’s most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from insecure mobile apps. Our customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
As a NowSecure product manager, you will be contributing to and driving product vision and strategy for the company’s baseline and advanced platform services.
- You will define and manage the features and capabilities that enable some of the largest businesses in the world to efficiently test and secure mobile applications.
- As an employee, you will be part of a Product Management team that has a culture of open communication, collaboration, and innovation. If you have a strong self-directed work ethic and make it happen mindset, you’ll fit right into this team.
- You are expected to be articulate, detail-oriented and result-driven. You will be working with teams across NowSecure’s entire organization including marketing, research, development, and customer success.
- You will participate in all phases of product, including gathering requirements for user stories and epics, as well as the design/prototyping process, authoring specifications, implementation, and acceptance testing for features developed.
- You should have experience in building distributed applications, APIs and fault-tolerant solutions.
- Experience in the use of technology to design and implement applications that solve real-world problems is required.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build intimate, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the strategy and software creation process.
- Manage the product development process from inception to delivery
- Define new product requirements and use cases based on input from customers, the field, and surveying the market/competitive landscape
- Set priorities and manage requirements backlog to ensure timely delivery of product capabilities that satisfy customer needs
- Work with marketing teams to develop targeted messaging and go-to-market strategies
- Ensure engineering and research teams are aligned around these sets of priorities
- Own and manage the 12-month roadmap for multiple platform SKUs
- Manage revenue-producing initiatives across teams by identifying, surfacing and tracking cross-functional details that tie into quarterly objectives
- Manage the entire communication process (written and verbal) to consistently launch products on a bi-weekly sprint cadence
- Use a diplomatic style and approach to ensure success
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering, equivalent in work experience. MBA is a plus
- 5 + years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, define clear deliverables and deliver flawlessly executed products
- Experience scaling early-market SaaS solutions to enterprise customers
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, DevOps, DevSecOps, Agile practices, user-driven design and Quality Assurance practices.
- Must be able to define and manage complex process and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Experience balancing execution, agility, and culture at a fast growing business.
- Ability to travel 30% of time
- Competitive Salary and incentive pay
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for Medical, Childcare and Transportation
- Company paid STD, LTD and Life
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Amazing Tech: NowSecure delivers the most advanced mobile app security testing technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
- Top Customers: The world’s most skilled and demanding security teams depend on NowSecure.
- Great Team: Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
- Get Things Done: At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile.
Location: Chicago, IL or Vienna, Va
FLSA Class: Exempt
Supervisor: Michael Krueger
Supervision Exercised: None
Travel Requirements: 10-20% for normal business needs
Work Environment - Normal office environment and/or home office workspace. Generally similar environment when visiting Company’s customer offices.
Strength Guidelines - Employee will be expected to lift, move and carry 10-15 lbs in the normal scope of work.
Motion Parameters - Employee will be expected to sit for long periods of time with the option to stand or walk (stretch). Employee may need to bend or squat when picking up items from the floor. Employee must have ability to type on a computer keyboard.
Vision and Hearing Requirements - Employee must be able to see a computer screen, read internal and external reports and summaries. There is a normal amount of background noise in the office environment. Employee must be able to see and hear video conferencing tools.
Emotional Demands - Employee must be able to understand, react and respond to quick decisions, must be able to read and write with a high level of grammar skill including the ability to read, understand and interpret technical information and data. On occasion, employee may have to speak publicly in company meetings and/or company led presentations, training and seminars.
Information Security Responsibilities
- Employee must follow all applicable policies in the Information Security Handbook, Master Information Security Policy and sub-policies, standards and procedures which are generally available to employee.
- Employee must maintain security of login credentials and information assets, and follow Data Classification policy regarding labelling and handling of Company data.
- Employee must report any security incidents pursuant to the Incident Response policy
- Employee must support information risk assessments, internal and external information security audit functions
- Employee must complete security training during on-boarding process as well as annually when arranged by the Company; and, maintain any certifications as required