- Maintains sound conduct of the clinical trial, including but not limited to recruitment, screening, education, enrollment, treatment and follow-up of eligible subjects according to protocol requirements.
- Performs nursing assessments and triages patient care needs specifically related to research protocol requirements.
- Reviews and documents appropriately patient episode of care information specifically related to research requirements.
- Review with the principal investigator the inclusion/exclusion criteria, overall structure, and requirements for each protocol.
- Assess and document subject compliance with study treatment/protocol requirements.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to facilitate optimal patient care.
- Organizational management of all aspects of the clinical trial, including but not limited to, timeliness in completing case report forms, data entry, reporting adverse drug experiences, managing caseload and managing patient/data study file.
- Current Florida RN
- Minimum of 1 year relevant nursing experience required
- One year of oncology experience and research experience preferred
Moffitt Cancer Center