ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with business users of the systems to ensure proper operation of the software tools
- Verify and validate user reported difficulties or faults with the system
- Provide test/duplication scenarios to ensure proper resolution of the issue(s).
- Work with engineering, manufacturing, maintenance, and IT to develop new features, processes and techniques
- Specify, acquire, and install software and hardware updates and upgrades as needed/directed.
- Experience with C++ programming
- Experience with SQL server
- Understanding of Electrical control circuits (I/O) and components
- Experience with Other Programming Languages is a plus (C#, Blazor, Python, HTML5, etc)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Lacks Enterprises offers a competitive wage structure and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and much more. If you are looking to join a team based culture and thrive in an environment of trust, dedication and loyalty we would love to talk with you! Please visit the Career Page of our website ( ) and apply today!