- CCNP Collaboration certification and minimally five years’ experience in telecommunications projects/contracts as a Telecom or Communications technician/engineer of which four years must be on Cisco Voice systems.
- Must have experience in PBX/Key System/VoIP systems/wireless solutions/cable infrastructure installation/scheduling/testing.
- Must have experience/familiarity with Cisco routing and switching solutions. Prefer minimum of four years or more actively installing and troubleshooting Cisco routing and switching products.
- Experience with Cisco Communications Manager & Cisco Unity Connection version 10x and above
- Demonstrated ability to approach job responsibilities with a focus on process improvement.
- Sound technical experience in assessing telecommunications support requirements as well as conducting required administrative tasks required for the projects.
Possession of current validated Cisco CCVP certification.
Familiarity with multiple vendor VoIP/UC communications and networks highly desirable. Job Details
The Cisco Voice Engineer will be part of a team that provides on-site management and maintenance support for systems installed at the site. The Cisco Engineer CCNP shall be experienced and familiar with VoIP/Unified Communications (UC) environments and networks based on a Cisco Unified Communications solution.
Additional Responsibilities Include: * Conduct frequent customer and team member contact and ensure project is meeting/exceeding repair/maintenance schedules and contract requirements;
- Assist with periodical internal “audits” or reviews or deficiency remediation efforts; and
- Work with management within and outside of the directorate to assist in the effort to establish quality control of deliverables and services provided.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity.