At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
As a Fraud Strategy & Analytics Manager Sr. within PNC's Security organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA. Remote work will be considered for a well-qualified candidate.
- Perform cross channel view of Fraud Risk on all projects
- Conduct fraud assessments on controls and translate assessments to a presentation to Line of Business and Risk Management key stakeholders for multiple organizations
- Responsible for fraud loss projections and planning.
- Oversees a team of fraud managers and/or analysts. Directs the performance of analytics to develop and maintain fraud strategies across large and/or complex business units or product lines.
- Oversees the monitoring of fraud customer experience and fraud trends and develops countermeasures to address those trends. Provides direction and sets priorities for the team. Ensures fraud strategies balance customer experience, fraud/loss mitigation and operational expenses across large and/or complex business units or product lines.
- Works closely with internal fraud partners, business partners and external vendors to ensure optimal strategic use of fraud tools. Works with external vendors on fraud model development, performance monitoring and implementation.
- Oversees the implementation of fraud strategies within the fraud detection tools. Socializes and gains approval for broad fraud strategy changes. Manages the monitoring of fraud strategy performance. Provides effective leadership, education, coaching and consultation for business segments' fraud/loss policies, procedures, initiatives and programs. Manages, motivates and develops the performance of the team and key contributors.
- Oversees reactive and proactive reporting and analytics around operational performance, fraud prevention and other business requests. Leads the development of analytical tools to manage common points of compromise testing, valuation and usage identification.
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Analytical Thinking – Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Consulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Data Gathering and Reporting – Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Emerging Technologies – Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
Fraud Detection and Prevention – Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
Matrix Management – Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry-relevant experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. Proven leadership experience with a moderate to large scope of responsibility is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.