Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Ensure the maintenance, decontamination and repair of Incucyte, live cell imaging system.
- Perform calibration, repairs and adjustments at your Ann Arbor site following work instructions.
- Contact customers concerning processes of the repairs.
- Provide a weekly report of activity to the manager of service.
- Participate to the continues improvement of the service area.
- Preferred AS or technical degree in mechanical, electrical or IT related discipline.
- Organizational qualities and rigor
- Excellent interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP
Interested? Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organisation suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognised for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
To find out more about Sartorius as an employer visit us on
Become part of our global team.