Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- You’ll develop new skills and career experience. (No medical skills or prior experience required.)
- Ongoing comprehensive training will teach you to be a trusted member of the #1 company in the non-medical home care industry.
- You’ll have a personally and professionally rewarding career, and you’ll help make a difference in someone else’s life.
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules allow for balance in your work and home life.
- You’ll make new friends and meet people who truly appreciate you.