Shady Grove Medical Center seeks to hire an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant for our Medical Surgical Unit who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
As a Nursing Assistant you will:
Perform various service duties and routine technical tasks such as vital signs and activities of daily living under supervision of a Registered Nurse. Specific duties may vary by area of assignment. Consideration of the special needs and behaviors of specific patient populations is required.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid Maryland CNA license required
- Active American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- One year of current experience in a hospital environment with strong computer skills
- Work life balance through non rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist HealthCare team today!
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.