- Designs coherent instruction based upon knowledge of subject matter, current instructional practices, students, the community, and curriculum goals;
- Evaluates students' progress; provides students with prompt specific evaluative feedback; maintains appropriate records and prepares progress reports;
- Selects, evaluates, and refines a variety of teaching methods and instructional strategies for the active engagement of students and improvement of student learning;
- Implements a classroom management policy that fosters a safe and positive environment for all students and staff;
- Works collaboratively with staff, families, and community resources to support the success of a diverse student population;
- Models professional, moral, and ethical standards as well as personal integrity in all interactions;
- Performs related duties as assigned by the building administrator(s) in accordance with the school/division policies and practices.
- Applicant should hold or be eligible for a Virginia Collegiate Professional or Post-Graduate Professional License with a specific endorsement in the area to which assigned;
- Applicant with teaching experience must have an acceptable rating from such teaching;
- Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited college or university;
- Possess or be eligible to acquire appropriate license(s) and/or endorsement(s) for position as required by the Commonwealth of Virginia and School Board.
How to Apply: Follow all instructions to complete a Licensed application
Powered by Aspex Solutions - AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions - You can also view at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs - all from AppliTrack school districts.
Spotsylvania County Public Schools