About the opportunity:
We are now looking for our next Business Analyst who will engage with business stakeholders in Legal (Legal Operations, Contract Lifecycle Management, Export Control & Compliance, Procurement) to understand business processes and user needs from business systems, drill into the details to analyze complex processes and translate them into business and functional requirements.
- At least 8 years of knowledge and related industry experience implementing, configuring, customizing, and integrating one or more SaaS or Cloud systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Business Administration, Finance/Accounting;
- Experience with CLM, DocuSign/SpringCM, Conga, Apptus, Salesforce, Icertis, SAP, NetSuite, Coupa SalesForce.
- In-depth experience with proven methodology in implementing IT Systems (ERP, Planning, Reporting/BI and custom tools)
- Experience as PM and with PMO tools (Clarizen, JIRA, Confluence, Wrike, Smartsheets, BiZZdesign.
- Domain experience in UCaaS (Unified Communication as a Service) is highly preferred where a candidate has worked on implementing IT applications or Reporting Solutions as a Business Analyst.
- Work experience with Tableau Report Building & Oracle SQL knowledge is preferred.
First name *
Last name *
How did you hear about this opportunity? *
If someone who works at Avenue Code referred this opportunity to you, what's his/her name?