Clear Lake, IA
Our manufacturing company is searching for a Process Engineer in the Clear Lake, IA area. This Engineer will identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- Work with key business stakeholders, and multi-jurisdictional LEAN champions, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change.
- Lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions.
- Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material and utilities.
- Recommend modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Create and maintain products in ERP system, including materials, time, routing, coefficients and cost.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience with Continuous Improvement and helping to drive engineering principles and process improvement.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Experience with Process Improvement Methodologies and innovative thinking.
- ERP experience.
- Experience with time studies and motion studies.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off