We are looking for a Software Engineer to help make all this possible.
As a Software Engineer, you will join a product development team that's passionate about solving real world problems. Here at FLEXE, we promote developer autonomy and empower engineering teams to own a piece of the customer experience. Our goal is to build innovative, world-class technology to disrupt the supply chain industry.
What You'll Do:
- Evolve the technology that is at the heart of our business. You will be responsible for architecting and implementing systems that impact our customers directly.
- Facilitate personal and team growth. You will work with leadership to establish goals for own individual growth. That combined with mentoring and supporting other engineers, you will directly contribute to scaling out the organization.
- Delivering value from conception to release. You will work directly with customer stakeholders to design, implement, and deliver large scale technical projects.
- Value a healthy and productive culture. You will work in an environment that values ambitious but sustainable growth. The best page is the one that you never receive. We encourage design and investment in resilient systems to minimize support burden.
- 2+ years of commercial Software Development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with building systems using Service Oriented Architecture or Microservice design patterns.
- Experience with designing reliable cloud based systems at scale.
- A history of team oriented development and a drive to continuously learn.
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO
-12 Total Holidays
--8 company holidays
--3 floating holidays
--Take your birthday off!
-Take your birthday off!
-Paid Parental Leave & Bereavement Leave
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of maxed out MacBook Pro or PC and 27” monitor setup and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.