Organization is currently seeking a Physician: Internal Medicine for our Delaware County offices.
To be responsible for providing primary care services in the center's Primary Care Clinic or other locations as assigned. Will provide inpatient care when required. Will provide consultative and/or other services for patients in other settings when the primary treating physician is unavailable if requested.
1. Provide(s) primary care services for organizations clients/patients
2. Provide(s) indirect (review and consultative) services with regard to other patients/clients not seen directly. These services may include review and approval of treatment plan(s) and related clinical or billing documents; consultation to other providers either on an individual or team staffing basis;
3. Communication (verbal and written) and consultation with clients, center staff; other agencies and providers as requested;
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Valid, unlimited license to practice medicine in the State of Indiana and Board certification or Board eligibility in primary care. Experience in community mental health or community health setting preferred.
- Demonstrated current competence in diagnostic assessment and provision of psychiatric services to a diverse patient population and ability to work effectively with an inter-disciplinary treatment team. Maintain ethical standards consistent with the AMA and APA position statements regarding professional ethics.
- Completion of a four (4) year residency required.
- Experience in drug addictions and treatment of drug addictions preferred.
Organization offers a life balanced work environment and a highly competitive benefits package, for both full and part time employees, which includes retirement, health & welfare plans and paid time off.
All full-time employees who are at least 18 years of age are eligible to participate immediately upon hire. Employees can save by electing a percent or dollar amount of compensation (pre-tax or after-tax dollars) into 401k. The Plan includes a company matching contribution.
Health & Welfare
Group Health Insurance
- High Deductible Plan (Health Savings Account with Company Contribution Included)
- Traditional Plan (Flex Spending Account Available)
- Bronze Plan
Coverage for preventative, basic, major and child orthodontic treatment
Group Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Company provided Life and AD&D Insurance for employee
Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance available for employee, spouse and dependent children
- Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Critical Illness – Cancer Only
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds