We are looking for motivated, reliable talent for immediate job placement.
Location: S Jackson Street, Seattle, WA. 98144
Hours: Full Time graveyard shift
Shift times: 10:30 pm to 7:00 am
Please email Vicki at o r call and ask for Vicki at 360-647-2207
Summary of duties:
General Production, warehouse, loading, unloading, assembly line, food production prep, processing seeds, lifting 35 pounds (working with 55-gallon drums of seeds)
- Must have the ability and willingness to follow instructions.
- Must be knowledgeable of safety.
- Must be able to communicate orally and/or in writing at a level to effectively complete the tasks of this position.
- Must be physically able to perform the work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee:
- Is required to stand, walk, climb, talk and hear.
- Have the ability to change positions, alternating between production lines that have conveyor belts.
- Must be able to bend the body at waist level on a continuous basis to perform inspection of product
- Must have good eye-hand coordination.
- Is required to reach with his/her hands and arms repetitively.
- Must be able to lift up to fourty(40) pounds on continuous basis, twenty(30) pounds on average and be able to lift fifty(50) pounds occasionally.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Ability to work well around others.
- Fast-paced, exciting environment where you will never be bored!
- Along with good attendance
Vicki Worland, Staffing Specialist
Kelly Services, Inc.
Work: 360-647-2207 ext. 205
In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting
Since 1946, Kelly Services has been providing exceptional employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Kelly Services is a Fortune Global 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We provide employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Contact us today to discuss available temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire positions. Kelly Services offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity.