Lead and provide subject matter expertise for a team that develops and deploys PKI certificate solutions to support information security aligning with organization security requirements and guidelines. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise to resolve issues in PKI, specifically Red Hat Certificate System and EJBCA. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction; mentor and supervise team members.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Experience with smart cards
- Experience with developing and deploying PKI solutions
- Experience with Shell scripting
- Experience with Red Hat Certificate System or EJBCA
- Experience with TCP/IP and network troubleshooting
- Ability to support the end-to-end deployment of secure, PKI-based Web applications
- Active Secret clearance
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT
- CISSP, CASP or equivalent DoD 8570 Certification
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience in configuring security Java application servers and Web servers
- Experience with Red Hat Certificate System
- Experience with ActivClient
- Knowledge of the DoD PKI
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Booz Allen Hamilton