- Minimum of BA/BS
- Current Master's program enrollment in psychology, counseling, social work or related field
- Must have basic knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Must have basic knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Must protect and handle sensitive and confidential material and situations. Safeguard documents and projects and maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Must identify and resolve problems in a timely manner while gathering and analyzing information skillfully.
- Must provide strong customer service.
- Must prioritize and plan work activities effectively, using time efficiency.
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitoring own work to ensure quality and applying feedback to improve performance; must possess ability to communicate needs to team members and department Director.
- Must adapt to changes in work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change.
- Individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions and solicits feedback to improve learning experience.
- Must observe safety and security procedures and uses company equipment and material properly.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 30 pounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
Written Communication: Required Advanced
Oral Communication: Required Advanced
Safety Minded: Required Advanced
Communication: Required Advanced
Attention to Detail: Required Advanced
Behaviors : Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Education : Bachelors