We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will serve as a clinical resource. Provides/assists in direct care when appropriate to complex patients. Consults physicians and other healthcare providers to communicate patient progress.
- You will promote and hold all staff accountable for positive customer service behaviors (HCAHPS). Collaborates with physicians, patients and families to promote a positive patient experience.
- You will lead and participate with interdisciplinary team in planning delivery and evaluation of patient focused care. Participates in interdisciplinary rounds. Ensures that individualized patient goals are agreed upon between patient family and caregiver involvement.
- You will guide staff through clinical rounds, review patients' progression of care and promote positive patient experience.
- You will provide formal and informal education opportunities on the unit to improve clinical skills of all staff. Disseminates and coaches staff to implement latest evidence-based practice.
- You will delegate, supervise and evaluate nursing care provided by others while retaining accountability for the quality of care provided on the unit.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Neuro ICU opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- BSN preferred.
- Current licensure by TN Board of Nursing or compact licensure state.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications.
- CPI required within 6 months.
- Certification in specialty area preferred.
- Two to four years Medical/Surgical nursing experience required.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Computer skills required.