First line of support for all banking centers and internal departments regarding operational procedures, compliance, and government regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * Perform monetary transaction for operations functions.
- Serve as liaison for all internal departments.
- Provide administrative support to the Assistant Manager, Retail Operations.
- Track and maintain documents for surprise cash counts in all Banking Centers.
- Process foreign currency and collection services.
- Assist Banking Centers with operations and customer issues by telephone (telephone queue) or through the Retail Administration Help Desk tickets.
- Maintain reporting and monitor the clearing of Deposit Exceptions.
- Authorized to review and approve ATM deposit verification and place Reg CC holds as needed.
- Approve questionable Deluxe Orders placed by banking centers and customers.
- Review and approve legal documents for the banking centers as it pertains to account openings, deceased accounts, etc.
- Monitor and review all Reg CC holds placed by the banking centers for compliance and procedure violations.
- Administer training for new Service Associate training class.
- Host and prepare necessary documents, presentations, etc., for monthly banking center operations meetings.
- Conduct Official Items daily review and distribute violations as required.
- Process and reconcile armored car services with supporting functions.
- Assign and monitor cost centers to retail staff.
- Track, monitor, review and prepare counseling reports for Associate Balancing and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) criteria.
- Prepare documents for operational Scorecard.
- Daily Cash report, Stop Payments, Red D violations, Maintenance violations, Banking Center number changes, Telephone transfers without sent notices, month end reports (official items, safe deposit box, deposit exceptions), and annual safe deposit box audits.
- Approved for higher MPA and transaction authority limits for banking center support and approvals.
- Involved in the adherence, including Review for Terminations, regarding Service Associate criteria and EDD criteria.
Education - High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience - One (1) year banking experience.
Education : High School
Experience : 0 years: One (1) year banking experience.