At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Diagnose, repair, and maintain all packaging and support equipment to optimize efficiency and quality.
- Conducts line changeovers and makes necessary set-up and adjustments as required by the production schedule.
- Perform line alteration, rebuilding as necessary.
- Assist Engineering on equipment installations.
- Repair and fabricate parts as required.
- Develop PM checklists, troubleshooting aids and training plans.
- Assist and train team members in simple adjustments, troubleshooting and maintenance tasks.
- Provide technical interface between operations, maintenance, engineering, and suppliers.
- Provide start-up assistance on new equipment and process installations.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and calibrate electronic, pneumatic, and process equipment and controls.
- Education and Experience:
- Requires an Associate's degree or 5 plus years equivalent technical experience and/or military technical training.
- Training and or experience in electrical and electronic fault isolation to include PLC troubleshooting and minor programming.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Initiative/motivation and communication skill required.
- Working Conditions:
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets, are required.
- The work environment is not climate controlled.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually normal to moderate.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Overtime may be required.
- Physical Requirements:
- The position is in the factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
- The employee must
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.