- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Diagnose, maintain and repair vehicle to specific level of certification
- High/tech school diploma or equivalent
- General service technician skills
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Apprentice Programs/Technician shadowing
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401(k) Savings Plan
Paid Company Holidays
Company Outings and Activities
Ongoing Professional Development
Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
Career Growth and Internal Promotions
Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
CLOSED on Sundays to create a schedule that allows you a job and a life
At Germain, our mission is to attract, develop and retain exceptional people to deliver an outstanding experience that creates loyalty beyond reason, one customer at a time.
For immediate consideration, visit us at .
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.