Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Targeting Analyst to join our team in the Tampa, FL area.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develops targets and target systems for joint lethal and / or non-lethal engagements.
- Develops target nominations, creates database records. and databases target intelligence products.
- Produces all-source analytic damage estimates and battle damage assessments and assists with combat assessment requirements.
- Conducts collateral damage estimation, performs target list management. target strategy development and provides joint target intelligence support to deliberate and dynamic target engagements.
- Provides recommendations for target prioritization to achieve commander objectives for plans and operations.
- Provides database nominations, creates, and updates database and uploads TMs into databases.
- Ability to gather, analyze and collate and fuse available intelligence products to produce IIRs, reports, and briefings including the ability to clearly articulate information
- Possess expert level knowledge of Identity Intelligence and its associated enterprise
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree OR 10+ years direct relevant experience
- Experience – 10+ years of analytical experience (with 8+ years of Identity Intelligence or functional/regional all-source analysis experience) at the operational/strategic level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires individuals to be U.S. Government (military or civilian) train intelligence analysts PLUS
- Special Skills or qualifications - Former MOS 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 (equivalent to GG-13 level) OR other DoD/Joint service equivalent specialty codes such as 18F = SF INTEL NCO or 180A SF WO with ASOT-III, or USAF 7XOS1 – Special Investigator (SI) or 1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist
- Education: Master’s Degree Experience: Counter Terrorism/Counter Insurgency, Global Regional Issues, HUMINT, CI, POL/MIL/Geopolitical analysis; Senior Intelligence Analysis with familiarity of ICD 203, 204 and 206.
- o Competed OS301 Fundamentals Course
- o Completed OS302 OSINT Analytic Tools Course
- o Completed a Basic Social Media Analysis Course
- o Complete an Advanced Social Media Analysis Course
- Equivalency – Chief Warrant Officer 3-5; Field Grade Officer (O4- O5) JISE/ACE Director or Deputy Director
- TS//SCI or TS/SCI with current CI scope Polygraph – (with one year of currency minimum) OR willing to undergo CI scope Polygraph (based on specific analytical position)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.