Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Senior Business Analyst is the main functional owner of the architecture of the CRM/CPQ systems for all of the medical businesses. The Senior Business Analyst is the go to person responsible for understanding how the system works and owns the process to define requirements for the system. They work with the business requirements team to define the appropriate system architecture to support results. As well they support the business in implementation of pricing and discounting models within the CPQ. They document and manage all architecture and architecture changes through the development and testing processes. Participate with IT or other technical resources in design validation sessions to ensure the intended design meets the requirements. They understand the business processes related to this functionality and pursue improvements to those processes to benefit our end customers and the field. They develop core content for the support team to use in training and troubleshooting features as they are released and they support various launch and maintenance processes. This resource works with the Sales and Marketing subject matter experts to lead a cross functional team to continually improve and launch system releases in a standard cycle. This resource will perform a similar role as it ensures integration of future applications to the SFE platforms to provide added usability enhance business efficiency and effectiveness.
- For a particular project set of functionality and system studies and analyzes the business processes of assigned organizational segments of MSG in order to optimize adapt and translate these processes into sound and tested business requirements to be implemented in the Company's enterprise infrastructure (SAP) and related systems such as SFE platform and iPad applications
- Interfacing on a close and regular basis with divisional personnel in order to learn all of the business processes involved in the completion of their work on the identified system(s) or application
- Analyzing project-related business process using flow charts and process descriptions
- Discussing and addressing limitations or problems with the existing business processes
- Working with ITS to translate project-related business processes and needs into the system to provide the user group with the information processing and reporting capabilities they require
- Developing screens tables reports and other components required to complete work
- Designing and creating screen menus in accordance with the responsibilities and tasks to be performed by the employee
- Designing and producing computer reports and queries to meet the business requirements of user groups
- Making recommendations on report content and configuration
- Documenting all project-related business processes and development using appropriate software applications
- Ensuring that all security and data access issues such as menu security access codes and access levels are resolved effectively
- Coordinates the introduction of new computer applications into the business
- Reviews and evaluates user group requirements develops business requirements works with development through launch and disseminates systems procedures information to all appropriate parties
- Coordinates the introduction of new add-on modules e.g. Asset Management automation CLM etc. into the business
- Reviews and evaluates user group and system requirements works with development through launch and disseminates systems procedures information to all appropriate parties Informs management of all sales force-related operational problems and issues for the project
- Requests review and revision of existing operating policies and standards related to the project
- Tests program changes approved by management to ensure that results meet performance expectations. Informs all user groups of changes successfully implemented
- Ensures timely and accurate response to user requests for assistance regarding sales force and customer service use and operation of the system(s) received through the Help Desk
- Develops and delivers training to all appropriate personnel to ensure that all business processes are fully understood and applied throughout the divisions
- Trains new employees on existing computer systems that support business processes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems business management related field or equivalent.
- Knowledge/experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ERP/CRM/CPQ platforms.
- Minmum 3 years of experience with developing and re-engineering processes.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on data analysis utilizing Microsoft Access / Excel.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP or other ERP system CRM or other sales support systems.
- Ability to Manage Projects and report progress to Senior Management.
- Ability to understand business needs and system capabilities and combine that knowledge to develop efficient and effective solutions.
- Proven ability to train users of a system.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following additional experience:
- Project management experience / certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Sales Operations/Support environment.
- Prior Sales experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience with a Reporting and Analytics (Business Intelligence) module such as Sales Analyzer Oracle Analytics Crystal Reports or Business Objects preferred.
- Proven ability to train users strongly preferred.
- Ability to understand business needs typical user behaviour and system capabilities and combine that knowledge to develop efficient and effective solutions.
- Proven ability to document processes and workflow.
- Proven accountable owner of process and tools.
- Must possess process reengineering and testing experience.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to be an evangelist for new processes and technology to our users and be a champion of our users' automation needs.
- Must exhibit tact and diplomacy.
- Telephone and written etiquette required.
- Must be a team player have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with others.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and adjust work schedule based on workload.
- Flexibility and adaptability essential must possess exceptional organizational skill.
- Must be able to work independently multitask and prioritize workload in order to meet demanding deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus’ Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus’ Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit .
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Pennsylvania (US-PA) || Center Valley ||