Classification: Software Developer
Compensation: $40.85 to $47.30 hourly
Are you a talented detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Robert Half is seeking long-term temporary-to-full-time candidates for their Software Developer position. You'll be great at this Software Developer job if you can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, this Software Developer role will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time opening. This role is with a company in the Service industry. Interested? Apply today by contacting Trevor directly at: Trevor.Norton@rht.com
How you will make an impact
- Offer clear and consistent liaise around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Solve and deliver production support
- Join up with Scrum team to ensure factual work estimates
- Frequently complete code-review and join forces with other developers
- Write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments. - 1+ Years experience with Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc. - GIT experience desired - Foundational knowledge in Apex Classes - Practical knowledge of Salesforce Implementations - Proven knowledge of Lightning Components - General familiarity with Salesforce Development - Apex Coding experience - Apex Triggers experience required - Well-founded grasp of Salesforce Configuration - Apex experience - Quality experience with Salesforce Integration - Familiarity with scrum is required for success at this position - Prior work with API design - This position will be the best fit for a candidate with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc. - This position requires knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half .