Quality Control Technician/Inspector (2nd Shift)
- Ability to inspect all products whether at incoming, in-process or final inspection.
- Must be competent in the use of all equipment in the QC Department.
- Perform dimensional, visual and functional product/material inspections using inspection tools (i.e. pin gauges, micrometers, digital calipers, optical comparators, tensile testers, and other computerized measurement systems.
- Ability to read and understand documented procedures in order to inspect product.
- Ability to read and interpret basic product drawings to inspect product.
- Perform basic calibrations as required.
- Assist in the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Complete required inspection reports.
- Label and segregate non-conforming product. Notify supervisor and other responsible parties.
- Assist Quality Control Supervisor/QC Group Leader in assorted tasks as required.
- Work with Engineering on First Article and Development orders.
- Train QC Inspectors on Inspection Procedures.
- 2-4 years' experience in quality control
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Volt Information Sciences