- Experience in Front-End and Back-End
- Full proficiency in developing Java J2EE applications utilizing OO design patterns
- Hands on experience with the Eclipse IDE
- Experience with high traffic web sites and large scale data analysis
- Experience with Tomcat 6/7
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with XML and REST
- Experience with Hibnerate and Spring MVC
- Experience with localisation and internationalisation
- Full command of Linux
- Overall knowledge of Web technologies (languages, protocols, browsers, development tools, etc.)
- Passion for open-source software
- Knowledge of common cross-browser problems and solutions to avoid them
- Knowledge of CentOS 5/6
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Familiarity with the Android platform
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Annual pay raise scheme based on employee's initiative, consciousness, and quality work
- Health Insurance scheme
- 25 working days of holidays
- Insight in search engine technology
- Multicultural awareness
If you think you are the right candidate, send us your CV and a cover letter detailing the key skills and experiences that will make you the best applicant for this position.
For administrative purposes, ALL applicants please indicate on your e-mail whether you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Careerjet, a leading online job search engine, is looking for entrepreneurial, dynamic and innovative professionals to complete its international team. Based in Fulham London, our websites cover 90 countries in 28 languages.
Evolving in a fast paced industry, Careerjet is currently expanding its range of products and technologies towards exciting new activities.
Careerjet is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates